The Expendables

I've been trying to keep an eye on the recent developments in Libya, trying to determine whether the good ol' Red White & Blue will be ensnared in yet another war. Obama says "No!" to implementing ground troops, I say he's full of shit and will do it anyway. We already have covert CIA operatives within the borders doing who-knows-what to who-knows-who, so it's just a matter of time. This puppet is no different from the others, and the military industrial complex is very, very hungry. I can hear it's belly growling even from the solitude of my apartment:

"Me hungry! Feed me! Gaddafi... Muslims... Al Qaeda... Iraqis... Afghans... Feed me!"

Speaking of Al Qaeda, I heard they are fighting with the Libyan rebel forces, which is odd, because I was lead to believe Al Qaeda was the terrorist organization responsible for 9/11. So, if they are on the rebels' side and we are on the rebels' side, that means we're aiding them in their onslaught against Gaddafi, which means we are helping terrorists, right? Oh man, this foreign relations crap is so tricky-dicky! I have a headache...

I also heard on a podcast today that Jesse "The Body" Ventura would be willing to run as V.P. to Ron Paul if he decides to run for President, but only if he signs on as an Independent instead of a Republican. That would be an interesting ticket,one I would seriously consider voting for (aim arrow.... steady.... fire!).

Oh, and one more thing I noticed upon studying this whole Libya thing. Is it just me or does Muammar Gaddafi bear an uncanny resemblance to our beloved Mickey Rourke? You decide:

Comments